The Territory Sales Manager for Ply Gem Windows will cover the state of Alabama.
Responsibilities include effectively managing an assigned territory to grow sales revenue while professionally representing Ply Gem. Prospect, qualify, sell, support and develop account base. Provide pre-sales and post-sales support. Perform sales and account management functions to achieve and exceed quotas. Conduct customer account development training. Identify and contact potential customers including builders and architects, create proposals and execute company sales strategies. Participates in customer trade shows.
What skills/experience are needed?
• High school graduate or GED required. Some College is preferred.
• Three years of proven direct sales experience, preferably in the building products industry in windows.
• Knowledgeable in the building products industry and major competitive brands.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Strong personal motivation.
How to apply?
Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity to work for an industry leader that offers a competitive pay and benefits package should submit their resume along with salary requirements. Visit our website at www.plygem.com Candidates must be able to pass drug screen and background check (including driving) upon job offer. EOE