The opening for Process Engineer will be located at our facility in Martinsburg, WV. This role will be responsible to reduce scrap, improve quality, increase output, improve efficiency and decrease downtime to improve profitability. Responsible for the development, implementation and documentation of the manufacturing processes. Facilitate the manufacture of materials and products through continuous process improvement. Implements new processes and technologies to accommodate new product introductions, increase capacity, improve efficiency, and reduce costs.
What skills and experience are needed?
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two years of experience in process/manufacturing engineering.
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing techniques including Kaizen, TPM, and Value Stream Mapping is preferred.
• A strong mechanical aptitude with an ability to specify equipment and determine the root cause of equipment and process failures is desired.
• Equipment design experience and 3D modeling is preferred.
• Effective communication skills, MS Office and AutoCAD, Inventor skills required.