The Territory Sales Manager (Napco brand) will cover the territory of AR, OK, MS, LA, TX and western TN, ideally based in the Little Rock or northwest Arkansas area. This position is home office based.
Responsibilities include effectively supporting a designated sales team in their efforts to grow sales revenue while professionally representing Ply Gem. Prospect, qualify, sell, support and develop account base. Provide pre-sales and post-sales support. Perform sales and account management functions to achieve and exceed quotas. Conduct customer account development training. Identify and contact potential customers, create proposals and execute company sales strategies. Participates in customer trade shows. Heavy overnight travel required.
What skills/experience are needed?
• High school graduate or GED required. Some College is preferred.
• Three years of proven direct sales experience, preferably in the building products industry.
• Knowledgeable in the building products industry and major competitive brands.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Strong personal motivation.
How to apply?
Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity to work for an industry leader that offers a competitive pay and benefits package should submit their resume along with salary requirements/salary history. Visit our website at www.plygem.com Candidates must be able to pass drug screen and background check (including driving) upon job offer. EOE