Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Behavioral Science, Education, Organizational Development, Psychology, Marketing, Business Administration or comparable discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in one or more of the following work disciplines: direct selling, sales management, manufacturing operations and office management including P&L experience.
- A minimum of five years in classroom training on multiple subject matters.
- Experienced in preparation and travel to training sites including managing all logistics of training materials.
- Requires excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Can identify when audience is involved and what to do when they aren’t
- High level of competence in power point and PC presentations including imbedded video and integrating internet subject matter into presentations.
- Design programs and formatting for workbooks, including publication.
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office.
- Above average writing skills for use in chart work while training.
- Ability to use a variety of adult learning and training concepts.
- Maintaining library of training materials, books and publications for all subject teaching.
- Design, develop and teach custom programs when requested.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and have a strong presence in a group of people
- Flexibility with schedules and demands – open minded.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and relationship building required.
- Must successfully communicate to all levels within the organization.
- Also requires information search and research skills, analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skills, customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives.
- High ethical and moral standards.
Position requires moderate travel