The EHS Manager will be located at our siding facility in Martinsburg, WV. This role will be responsible for managing, developing and overseeing all aspects of directing all Environmental Health and Safety related activities at the facility in support of Ply Gem policies and values.
Continuously promote a safe working environment for all associates and comply with all applicable federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations. Manage the location worker’s compensation program.
• Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Science, or Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Three years of experience in environmental health and safety in a manufacturing environment.
• Familiarity and working knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations (OSHA, EPA, DOT, NFPA fire codes, ANSI standards, etc.).
• Experience in conducting hazardous assessments and problem solving.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.