The Process Engineer will be located at our facility in Stuarts Draft, Virginia. This role will be responsible for reducing scrap, improving quality, increasing output, improving efficiency and decreasing downtime to improve profitability.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prefer five years of experience in process/manufacturing engineering. Prefer experience with vinyl extrusion.
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing techniques including Kaizen, TPM, and Value Stream Mapping is preferred.
• A strong mechanical aptitude with an ability to specify equipment and determine the root cause of equipment and process failures is desired.
• Equipment design experience and 3D modeling is preferred.
• Effective communication skills, MS Office and AutoCAD or Inventor skills preferred.