A successful HR Generalist will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline preferred. Minimum of 2 years experience preferably in a HR generalist function.
- Functional and technical working knowledge of Kronos or related timekeeping software and ADP Vantage helpful. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of systems and ability to learn new systems to tackle complex problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the demonstrated ability to represent information one on one or to a group.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Project management skills and an active role in problem resolution.
- Sound knowledge of EEO requirements.
- Flexible and able to meet the changing demands of the business.
- Should be comfortable helping in a plant environment if needed.
- Ability to handle confidential information, professional and courteous demeanor.
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Why work for us?
In business for more than 70 years, Ply Gem provides a strong foundation where you can build your career. With multiple units, we offer a progressive and vibrant work environment and wide range of career opportunities. With more than 7,000 associates throughout North America, Ply Gem is dedicated to promoting personal growth, encouraging innovative thinking, and cultivating diversity. We understand the success of our company is directly related to the contributions of our associates.