The Territory Sales Manager (Variform brand) will cover North Carolina and western Virginia. This position is home office based and ideal location will be in the Rcihmond or Fredericksburg area.
Responsibilities include effectively supporting a designated sales team in their efforts to grow sales revenue while professionally representing Ply Gem. Prospect, qualify, sell, support and develop account base. Provide pre-sales and post-sales support. Perform sales and account management functions to achieve and exceed quotas. Conduct customer account development training. Identify and contact potential customers, create proposals and execute company sales strategies. Participates in customer trade shows.
What skills/experience are needed?
• High school graduate or GED required. Some College is preferred.
• Three years of proven direct sales experience, preferably in the building products industry.
• Must have strong motivation and personal drive to accomplish and exceed goals.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Overnight travel required - about 80%.
How to apply?
Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity to work for an industry leader that offers a competitive pay and benefits package should submit their resume along with salary requirements/salary history. Visit our website at www.plygem.com Candidates must be able to pass drug screen and background check (including driving) upon job offer. EOE