Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a related technical degree of equivalent education.
- Four or more years of experience in manufacturing engineering with a solid demonstrated record of achievement in improving manufacturing operations through Lean principles. Experience in implementing Demand Flow Technology (DFT) within a manufacturing facility would be a plus.
- AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Project, Excel, Word, & Power Point), CoralDraw, Arena Simulation software skills.
- Demonstrated experience in project management. PMP training or certification would be a plus.
- Equipment specification, evaluation, and installation experience.
- Self-motivated and team oriented.
- Safety and quality minded.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project. AutoCAD preferred.
Position requires heavy travel (60% is typical).